5 Apps to Help Entertain You When your Flight is Delayed
April 11, 2017 | Gaming, Lifestyle | No Comments|
Flying can be a stressful time for anyone. Between having to pack your luggage, get to the airport hours in advance, stand in lines and hustle through security, the flying experience can often be a drag. With the amped security these days it’s now more important than ever to get to the airport early to make sure you have enough time before your flight takes off.
Add to all of this a delayed flight and you could find yourself having to deal with a long and tedious wait at the boarding gate.
With these 5 apps you’ll never be bored again when waiting for your delayed flight to take off.
- Trivia Crack – What better way to pass the time than by testing out your trivia skills. This aptly named app for Android and iOS is an addictive spin on the tried-and-true trivia genre. It plays somewhat similarly to Trivial Pursuit, where your mission is to correctly answer questions from six categories. With more than 100,000 questions and frequent updates, this game is sure to keep you on your toes and far away from boredom.
- Duolingo – If you’re travelling to a foreign country where they speak another language, this is THE app for you! Duolingo makes it fun to learn a new language, one bit at a time. Apparently it’s even more effective than university courses. Pick your favourite language and get on the path to becoming a linguist expert.
- Roxy Palace Online Casino – Whether or not you have a passion for gambling and casinos, there are so many great mobile casino apps these days where you can pass the time playing your favourite mobile slots, blackjack, mobile roulette, poker and more, right from your mobile device. This is one of our preferred go-to sites for a mobile casino.
- Kindle – The plane (and the airport) is a great place to catch up on some reading. Lugging around books with you while travelling can be a drag, so an app like Kindle is a great way to open up the world of reading right from your mobile device. Just make sure to download books before you go offline.
- Candy Crush – This game is all the rage. Candy Crush is the wonderfully addictive game set in the magically tasty world of the Candy Kingdom. This is undoubtedly one of the top games for beating boredom and its simple yet addictive personality will help the time to fly by.