100+ Truth or Drink Questions for Couples
Couple games are a great way to rekindle your romance and have fun in a group. But, amidst all the games available, Truth or Drink is one of those few games that is a crowd pleaser. You get to explore facts about the people around you while chugging a drink down.
Although some people might find it difficult to share their deepest secrets, that’s the fun of this game. Furthermore, the best thing about the game is that it’s not done forcibly. If you don’t feel like answering a question, you always have the choice to chug a drink down.
Despite being so fun, people’s most common issue with these games is coming up with fun questions. This article will help you navigate through a list of the top Truth or Drink questions for couples.
Also Read – 13 BEST DRINKING GAMES THAT YOU CAN PLAY WITHOUT CARDS OR BALLS
How to Play Game “Truth or Drink” Questions?
Truth or Drink is pretty much the same as Truth or Dare. The only difference is that it’s a couple’s drinking game. So, you must gather with your partner and then reveal your deepest secrets.
There are two ways to select whose turn it would be. Generally, you can start from one couple and then move to the next in a clockwise pattern. Otherwise, you always have the option to spin the bottle.
Since spinning the bottle doesn’t guarantee every couple’s turn, it is always better to take turns.
When a couple’s turn arrives, they have two choices. First, they can select “Truth” and pick a question. Then, if they want to answer the question, they can go ahead and do that.
However, if you don’t want to answer the question, you always have an option to take a drink. It could be a shot, beer, or any other drink.
Also Read – POWER HOUR DRINKING GAME: RULES AND HOW TO PLAY
100+ Truth or Drink Questions for Couples
As we said, as fun as these games are, finding a consistent flow of questions for couples can be challenging. That said, we have sorted that problem for you.
Following are some of the lists of amazing, fun, and interactive Truth or Drink questions for couples you can look into:
1. Truth or Drink Couples Questions
If you are looking for some standard Truth or Drink couple’s questions that aren’t too intrusive, here’s a list you can scroll through.
- What was the weirdest gift your partner has given you?
- Where is the most awkward location you have hooked up with your partner?
- What is the biggest insecurity in your current relationship?
- Has your partner made you uncomfortable? If yes, why?
- How often do you lie to your partner?
- Do you get along with your partner’s parents?
- Have you snooped through your partner’s phone?
- When did you first kiss, and who initiated it?
- Was there a time you wanted to break up with your partner?
- Do you miss your ex?
- Do you regret anything in your relationship?
- Do you see yourself marrying your partner?
- What does your partner do that pisses you off?
- When was a time you felt embarrassed by your partner?
- Do you check your partner’s direct messages?
- Have you ever had a crush on your partner’s best friend?
2. Personal Questions
Now that we have discussed the standard truth or dare questions for couples let us move on to personal questions. To be fair, these are quite intimate questions, so keep some drinks handy during this round.
- Do you wish you’d have some unique sexual superpower? If yes, what?
- What is your biggest turn-on in your partner?
- Which personality traits attract the most in your partner?
- Have you ever lied to your partner?
- Have you cheated on your partner?
- Do you have a secret kink or fetish that your partner doesn’t know of?
- Can you spend an entire month without your partner?
- When did you lose your V-card?
- Do you feel emotionally dependent on your partner?
- How often do you watch adult films with your partner?
- Do you have a secret crush on your cousin?
- Which is that one celebrity crush you’d want to hook up with?
- Do you think physical changes to your partner’s appearance should be made?
- Have your parents walked in on you while hooking up with your partner?
- Do you have a dating profile?
- Do you role-play with your partner in the bedroom?
3. Relationship Questions
Next up on the list of popular Truth or Drink questions you can ask couples are related to their relationship. Here are a few worth looking into:
- Are you ready to get married to your partner?
- What was the first time you realized you loved your partner?
- Did you feel fireworks the first time you kissed your partner?
- Do you hook up with your partner with the lights switched off?
- What is the most ridiculous yet sexy thing your partner has said to you?
- What is your love language?
- What do you think is your partner’s love language?
- Have you ever hooked up with someone of the same sex?
- Are you open with your partner about your sexuality?
- Did you ever think that your partner was cheating on you?
- Have you ever broken up with your partner?
- What is the most selfless thing your partner has done for you?
- What does your partner do that makes you feel aroused?
- Have you ever pretended to be in love?
- Have you ever faked an orgasm with your partner?
4. Deep Questions
If you want to explore the couples’ relationships deeper, the following questions should take care of them.
- What is your partner’s best childhood memory?
- When was the first time you confessed you love your partner?
- Do you remember the first date you went with your partner?
- Were you nervous during the first kiss?
- What is your favorite thing about your partner?
- Do you feel like you and your partner are made for each other?
- Have you thought about your wedding and honeymoon?
- How would you describe a perfect date?
- Do you believe your partner is IT for you?
- Describe the most romantic thing your partner has done for you.
- Do you want to have kids with your partner?
- Were you nervous about meeting your partner’s parents?
- Do you think you will last for a lifetime with your partner?
- Do you get along with your partner’s parents?
- Does your partner have a good relationship with your parents?
- Do you regret ever meeting your partner?
5. Dirty and Spicy Questions
Dirty and spicy questions are bedroom questions that explore kinks, fetishes, and sexual preferences. How many of these do you think your partner will answer?
- What do you prefer, hard and fast or slow and sensual?
- Do you prefer dominant and submissive preferences?
- Do you prefer morning or evening sex?
- What is your favorite sexual position?
- What is that one unexpected thing your partner does that turns you on?
- Do you prefer having sexual relations every day?
- If you could hook up with a celebrity, who would it be?
- Do you masturbate? How often?
- Do you watch adult movies with your partner?
- What is the hottest sexual encounter you have had before your current partner?
- Are you into having sex in public?
- Do you enjoy hard sexual limits like spanking, choking, etc.?
- What is your dirtiest sexual fantasy?
- What is the hottest thing you have done with your partner?
- What’s one thing you haven’t done with your partner but want to do?
- Are you into praise kink?
- Are you into voyeurism?
6. Flirty Questions
Finding a list of flirty questions for Truth or Drink can be a challenge, especially because there are so many things we have already explored in this article. However, we have sorted a few you can check out.
- Did you think your partner was the one at first sight?
- Were you attracted to your partner initially?
- Is your partner your “type”?
- How did you know you were in love with your partner?
- Do you enjoy compliments your partner showers you with?
- Do you think your partner is your soul mate?
- Are you and your partner twin flames?
- What’s your favorite thing about your partner?
- Do you enjoy public proposals?
- What does your partner do that makes you feel loved?
- What are some things you have in common with your partner?
7. Funny Questions
The last category of questions for Truth or Drink for couples is the funny ones. So let us share a few that are worth all the laughs and giggles.
- Do you believe in astrology and its impacts?
- What’s that one music artist you love that’s underrated?
- What was the best concert you went to?
- Do you remember the first time you masturbated? How was it?
- Were you the cool kid in middle school?
- Have you ever bullied someone?
- Have you ever ghosted someone?
- What’s one of the most irrational fears you have?
- If you were an animal, what do you think you’d be?
- What do you want your superpower to be?
- Which Marvel superhero are you?
- What’s the one subject you loathed in school?
- Have you ever committed a crime?
- Have you stolen money from your parents?
- Do you have a skincare routine?
- What was the weirdest dream you had?
- Do you like doing makeup?
And, with that, we come to an end. Remember that these are some of the best sample questions you can ask couples in the Truth or Drink game. Of course, you always have the autonomy to choose your preferred questions. Spice things up and make things awkward yet fun. That’s how these games work.