Regardless of what beverage you’re serving, it’s almost never too good to not benefit from the addition of a well made steak. And not well made as in well done, because everyone is allowed to eat their steak the way they want to, but as in properly prepared. Unfortunately it is impossible to have a grill in most occasions due to the fact that you don’t have access to an outside area where you can fire it up. At least that’s what most people think but the truth is that you can have a great grill inside the house. There are a lot of indoor grills out there and in this guide we’re showing you the very best of them. So without delaying it any longer, let’s jump right to business and see what are the best grills that are going to go great with your drink according to detailed review.
Hamilton Beach 25331 Super Sear
This here is a searing grill according to the name the manufacturer gave it. This grill is capable of making any kind of dish possible and without settling for something of inferior quality. Despite what some might say, you can get a great grill indoors, there’s no need to go outside especially if you cannot.
This particular grills gives you a great experience and provides you with a great grilling experience inside the little box that it is. It’s rather small in design and it’s perfect that way because it doesn’t take up a lot of space in the kitchen. Here are some other features that it offers.
- The grill heats up really quickly meaning that you don’t have to wait a whole lot before being able to start preparing your food on the grill
- Those that are looking for a grill that can reach great temperatures are in luck because this model is able to reach a temperature of 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- It comes with a pretty large cooking space despite its small size overall, of 100 square inches which is more than what a lot of other grills are putting out
- The materials that it’s made out of make it safe to wash in the dishwasher, so you don’t have to dread the fact that you’re going to have to wash it manually every time you use it
- The manufacturer of this grill also provides a warrantee for 1 year which means that you can rest assured that you won’t be put in a position where your new grill suddenly doesn’t work anymore
George Foreman GGR50B
This grill is already miles away from the previous model listed. Not necessarily because it’s better or worse, but simple because it comes with a design that is more than the other one offers, at least visually. For starters, this is a Foreman grill with a leg, meaning that you don’t have to stay behind a table or counter to cook with it. You can set it wherever you like and you don’t have to worry about it falling and spreading half cooked meat all over your carpet. You can cook whatever you want with it and the lid makes it great for steaming food as well, even though most people are going to use it to grill stuff obviously.
Want to see what else this model has in store for its customers?
- It comes with a stand that is quite tall enough so that you don’t have to adopt an awkward position when using it to cook
- It cooks food using electrical heat which means that you don’t have to worry about the toxic fumes created by burning wood or coal, nor for the mess it makes and how you are going to have to clean it up later on
- It has a sloping grate base which makes it all the better when you look at the big picture
- It has a temperature control feature which allows it to mange different temperatures so that you can cook at the exact temperature that you want to cook at
- It comes with a 3 year warranty from the manufacturer which means that those who end up buying are safe for a pretty long time before they have to worry about it breaking and them not getting anything in compensation
Delonghi BG24 Perfecto Indoor Grill
This is a different looking grill once again and the main thing that stands out is its height, which is basically nonexistent. While the other grills tried more or less to seem imposing, this little fella seemed to be designed in such a way that you don’t even notice if it’s there when you’re not using it. While that wouldn’t be a completely terrible marketing idea, it’s important to look past appearances and see just what this grill can do for you. When you’re hosting large parties you are obviously going to want to have a huge grill so you can cook for all your friends, relatives and anyone else that wasn’t invited to the party or otherwise. This grill isn’t for that sort of occasion and people looking to cater to those kinds of events are better off with one of the other models. This one right here offers users a quick way to get a quick snack. It doesn’t require a lot of pre-cooking time to prepare and you can just put food on it and cook it snappy. Here are some of its characteristics.
- Nonstick cooking surface
- Tempered glass
- Handles always remain cool
Accurate temperature management through the thermostat